Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hey,


light trailsMy name is Andreas... Uhm. This is my first blog, so guess here it goes... I am a CAP 10 student and Blair High school, after attending a whole mash up of elementary schools, and going to SSI. I play soccer and basketball. I really enjoy the directing/cinematography aspect of movies, because I believe that no matter how bad the story and acting is good cinematography can make any movie good. For example in Hanna, the story and acting was okay at best, but the filming made it an incredible film. In middle school I was in LCL...run by Mr Mayo! Anyway, in this class I had two projects which I both really enjoy and was proud of was the documentary i did for my passion project, a film of the life of Drogba and Mandela. I also did a claymation with Connor which was great fun, because with claymations one can go outside of the constraints of the classroom. With the clay one can make whatever they wish, we for example we made a car race, something that could not be done in the real world with real people acting.

These blogs are an....interesting...idea. I believe it could be quite helpful in contacting and organizing group projects such as the change project. I also believe it could be quite helpful in contacting teachers, we ought to make a forum that students can post questions that the teachers will answer. This would allow the answers to be open to other students who may have he same questions.

Byeeeeee,

Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment