Sunday, September 23, 2012

Clip 1: Tuxi walks up and rubs his face against the camera
Clip 2: Tuxi jumps to grab a ball
Clip 3: Suzy walks along a rock wall
Clip 4: Suzy sniffs the camera
Clip 5: Suzy jumps off a table

I made a 5x5 about my two cats showing things they enjoy doing. I used a PowerShot Elph 100 Hs Full HD camera and youtube film editor. I tried to use wevideo but it kind of killed itself and wouln't upload any of my videos. To be honest I don't really like my 5x5, well no, I do like it because my cats are fantastic but I dislike the whole concept because there is no story being told and no really space to have really cool shots. For our next one i think a time lapse would be really cool but I don't know how we would do it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andreas,

    Yeah, no story here with this short project. Just trying to give everyone the chance to do a little independent filming and editing. When I try to play your video it says it's private. Can you make the video public so it plays?

    Thanks! mrmayo

    ReplyDelete